Secretarial Services & Support
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India has revised the corporate regulatory compliance and reporting framework in India by introducing the Companies Act, 2013. We ensure that all stakeholders (public and private limited companies, LLPs under the LLP Act) get on board with the new legislation and its enhanced compliance and reporting framework.
Several corporate entities often face the challenging task of conforming to the radical changes to the corporate secretarial compliance and reporting obligations, most of which are subject to constant updates. These challenges, coupled with stringent liabilities on the company, directors can potentially damage reputation risks. This makes corporate secretarial compliance a significant area of concern.
A lot of corporates realise the need to consult and/or outsource their corporate secretarial practice to ensure that they decipher and fully comply with the regulations. As corporations focus on their business objectives, the need to rely on a service provider who can help, execute, manage corporate secretarial compliance and report responsibilities on a national basis is acutely felt.
Our Secretarial Support Service includes:
- Company Secretarial Compliance Retainers
- Company Health Check
- E Filings
- Minutes & Record Keeping
- Share Issues & Allotments
- Buy Backs
- Capital Reductions
- Name & Object Changes (Companies and LLP)
- Shifting of Registered Office from State to State (Companies and LLP)
- Funds Infusion (Rights, Private Placements, preferential offers.)
- Debts Issues & Transactions (Debentures, Bonds etc.)
- KMP Appointments & Compliances
- Other general days to day issues under the Companies Act, 2013
- LLP Incorporations & Conversions
- Company Liquidation (IBC)
- LLP Liquidations & Conversions